Monday, November 22, 2010

One Badazz Series...I.G.O. by RaeLynn Blue

If you like interracial science fiction erotic romance, I invite you to try my badazz series: I.G.O. Thus far there are two stories in this series, Sudden Snow and Save for Shardae. Both have received good reviews.

"RaeLynn Blue did a magnificent job of blended together sensuality, danger, pain, emotional conflict and romance. I was utterly hooked from the start and didn't come up for air until the last word was read."--4 Angels from Fallen Angels Review for Sudden Snow.

"I love a good “bad boy” and Zander won me over from the start. The characters were well drawn, had depth, and the internal and external conflicts were strong. A good story for anyone interested in a romantic sci-fi tale with a hint of danger and plenty of sexual heat." 5 Diamond Review from Got Erotic Romance for Save for Shardae.

Read excerpts of both series here and here for Save for Shardae. 

Enjoy.
RaeLynn


No comments: