Monday, April 30, 2012

THEFT OF SOULS GETS A NEW COVER

Admittedly, I wasn't too thrilled with the inital cover art for Theft of Souls. Still, it's a quirky, sexy little sf/fantasy romance, and I liked it. So I figured it would sell all on its merits alone. Well, imagine my joy to see Nancy--MMP's resident award-winning cover artist--send me the NEW cover art for Theft of Souls.

I only had one single word.

"Wow."

Here it is. She successfully captured the mystery and intrigue of my story.


Blurb: Enslaved by the elven leader, King Diniji, Tara longs for her freedom and an end to the needless stealing of human souls. She has an infatuation with Trace, the soul snatcher, and would love to satisfy her longing for the handsome elf and restore a genuine smile to his face. Better yet, maybe he will be the key to free her and restore the elf community to the way it was meant to be.





Purchase the story by clicking the PURCHASE word.



No comments: